Are you ready for STORY 2019? Here's your one-stop destination for pre-conference details. If you still have questions, make sure to post them in the STORY Attendees Facebook Group or email [email protected].
What to bring with you:
- A great attitude, willingness to be surprised, and flexibility—you never know who you’ll meet or what you will experience at STORY.
- Comfortable clothes and possibly a jacket if you get cold indoors.
- Your favorite pen and notebook for note taking.
- Pre-approval from your boss to register for STORY 2020 while you’re on-site to get the lowest price possible.
- You might also want a small umbrella in case we get some showers.
- If you have a ticket for one of our pre-conference workshops happening on Wednesday, you will check-in for the entire conference at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center before your workshop begins.
- If you are participating in a 9am workshop, you may check-in starting at 8am. Doors for your workshop will open at 8:30am.
- If you are participating in a 1pm workshop, you may check-in starting at 12pm. Doors for your workshop will open at 12:30pm.
- The best time for you to check-in is Wednesday evening between 6:30-8:30pm in the Schermerhorn Symphony Center courtyard off 4th Ave. Just look for the STORY greeters and you can skip the long lines on Thursday morning.
- For those who don’t check-in on Wednesday evening, doors open and check-in begins on Thursday at 7am in the Schermerhorn Symphony Center lobby. Again, look for greeters with signs pointing you to the check-in tables.
- At check-in you’ll get your lanyard and credentials giving you access to the conference experience based on your ticket type. You will also pick up your souvenir STORY 2019 program / workbook.
- Doors open for the first general session on Thursday at 8am, and session one begins promptly at 8:30am.
Where to go:
- All main sessions and breakout sessions take place at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center located at:
1 Symphony Pl
Nashville, TN 37201
- There is no free parking at the venue. There are several pay lots and garages within walking distance. You might also check out the parking options at Nissan Stadium, which is a short walk away across the pedestrian bridge over the river.
- Breakouts are a little different this year than the experiences we offered last year. You will not need to sign up in advance for any breakouts this year—simply check the program when you arrive for breakout session details.
- Free coffee! Our friends at Walnut Hill Coffee Co. will have their coffee truck setup outside the venue on Thursday morning providing free cold brew for STORY attendees! Just show your STORY 2019 credentials to get your complimentary cup of joe. They will also have specialty drinks available for sale.
- Free marketing help! Our friends at Louder Agency will be conducting complimentary in-person brand messaging and website audits throughout STORY 2019. You can sign up for a time on-site in the main lobby when you check-in. However, these sessions booked up quickly last year so if you want to make sure you get in, go ahead and reserve a spot with them here: https://louderagency.com/story/
- Check your program and listen for announcements about any after-hours opportunities. (Our friends at WeWork just might have something up their sleeves, among others.)
- Did you miss the free webinar series with Jason Jaggard on “how to get maximum ROI from your conference experience?” If so, you still have time to watch the replays and register for the final webinar happening after STORY on 9/25: https://storygatherings.com/maxvaluewebinar/